Just Imagine

Feeling chatty?

Welcome to my blog! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and read what's on my mind. I've a vicious sense of humor, an apprecation for romance and a mad addiction to writing.

Friday, December 1, 2017

30 Medieval & Scottish Highlander Romances! #BookSweeps



Today, I have a fun surprise that I’d like to share with you.

I’ve teamed up with 30 fantastic authors to give away a huge collection of Medieval & Scottish Highlander romances to 2 lucky winners, PLUS a brand new eReader to the Grand Prize winner!

Oh, and did I mention you'll receive a collection of FREE ebooks just for entering? *grins*

You can win my novel Sworn to a Highland Laird, plus books from authors like Cecelia Mecca and Eliza Knight. 

Enter the giveaway by clicking here: http://bit.ly/medscot-nov2017

Good luck, and enjoy!




No comments: